Busted Up
Monday, July 21, 2003
 
A note about Timothy.


Um, well…

I’m sure that a lot of you have been wondering what’s going on around here. I understand. But let me assure you that Tim is okay, as is Todd, aside from a split scrotum suffered from an unfortunate incident involved a tiny mouse costume and an elephant’s foot. He’ll bounce back, I’m told

The thing is, it’s become increasingly hard to come up with places and spaces in which to place Tim and his mischeiveious brother Todd, who just last week ruptured his poo-hole while trying to feed a carrot to a donkey while in a prone position. After being rushed to the hospital and fitted with a rubber “o” ring, Todd was welcomed back into the house in a special wheelchair with a toilet installed.

But I’ve been thinking about whether to continue with the site, or to perhaps rearranging the publishing schedule so as not to conflict with my other deadlines as a reporter. I think that it’s difficult to write three pieces a week involving the two Mexican neighbors, as well as Margaret Shatskin, who just this morning asked Todd to help tie her shoes while she stood over a mirror in a skirt. She then asked him to help her apply lip gloss using his “special lipstick” that her mom had referenced the evening prior.

I know for a fact that I will be unable to continue the rapid three-day pace of stories, but I would like to continue the site. However, I don’t even know if you people are reading. So perhaps you should leave some suggestions as to what I should do with Tim, and his reckless brother Todd who is finally just healing up from his penis surgery—the result of an infected spider bite after affixing flies to his male member. The numbed and poisoned-organ looked like a “dried up and chewed on cigar” according to Tim, who witnessed the whole event.

So please, drop me a line, or leave a comment, and let me know if you want me to continue, or if I should leave the family in peace.

Thanks for reading.

--ed.

-###-
 
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home
The essays of Timothy B Tanglefrappe, 10. ...updated infrequently, at best...

ARCHIVES
200306 / 200307 / 200308 / 200309 / 200401 / 200402 / 200601 /


Powered by Blogger

eXTReMe Tracker