Busted Up
Thursday, June 12, 2003
 
The Swimming Story
by Timothy B. Tanglefrappe, 8



One time my brother Todd and I went swimming in a swimming pool. Swimming pools are great because they're like big bath tubs but with no soap. I hate taking baths because I have to share the tub with Todd and he tries to hold my face under the water and drop "depth charges" from his poo-hole on my nose. There's more room in the swimming pool so I can get away easier from Todd.

This swimming pool was at Margaret Shatskin's house. She lives right down the street and one time she showed me her girl-slit in the sandbox. It looked like a peach. She wanted to see my tingle finger but I got scared and peed behind a tree with a bag over my head. Margaret laughed at me and said that I had the poo-shingles, whatever that means.

We were at the pool on a hot day in the summer time. Mommy was drinking her special Kool-Aid with Mrs. Shatskin. Mrs. Shatskin smokes cigarettes. My brother Todd smoked a cigarette one time and he dropped the ashes on his pants. He burnt the end of his pee hole and had to wear a special diaper and it smelled like when kitty got stuck in the dryer.

The swimming pool was fun and we played Marco Polo and dove for rings at the bottom. I like swimming. Todd was swimming near the wall though, and he wanted to show Margaret his pocket fish. She said she didn't want to see it because it was probably dirty, and she said she wouldn't show him her whisker basket even though he wanted to see it. My brother Todd pulled out his dingle and it got stuck in one of the little suckers on the side of the pool. It sounded like when kitty got stuck in the dryer, and Todd screamed like a woman. Mr. Shatskin had to come into the pool and pull Todd off of the sucking machine.

Afterwards his little pee-rod looked like a raisin. It was all shriveled and tiny. Our mom didn't want us hanging out with Margaret after that. She said that Margaret was a cock tease like her mother and that she would get filled up with babies some day if she wasn't careful. She said that the babies live inside Todd's crab apples and now they're in the sewer after he humped the pool sucker. That's why it looked like a raisin because all the babies were drained out of it.




-###-

 
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home
The essays of Timothy B Tanglefrappe, 10. ...updated infrequently, at best...

ARCHIVES
200306 / 200307 / 200308 / 200309 / 200401 / 200402 / 200601 /


Powered by Blogger

eXTReMe Tracker